Sunday, November 11, 2007

Although a lot less frequent, my left eyelid is still twitching. I'm really not sure what got it started.

So I have finished uni. No more studying. Might sound a little weird but I actually felt quite sad after the last class I had... after nearly 5 years of going to uni. I guess I should feel more light and carefree but I don't really. There's quite a lot I have to sort out and think about what's gonna happen next in my life. May be I think too much but they're big decisions and I don't wanna be making choices I'll regret later on down the track. One good thing though, is I now have more time with my sisters.

And I miss home...

6 comments:

Astrinda said...

you're graduating! yay! see you at the ceremony.. (found you on facebook and didnt know that you're blogging too)

Subliminal Transmission said...

Hey Astrinda! congrats to you too! see you soon :) Lemme have a look at your blog...

Asha said...

Congrats!! Time to celebrate! I'm doing the happy dance as I type this! Congrats congrats!

Subliminal Transmission said...

Thanks Asha! But you must show me your happy dance one day!

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that singular model. The prices for the velcros are around 250 bucks everwhere. But for all I base this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 220 dollars on every page. But finally I set this site selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what do you think?