Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm so busy these days. But it's good busy. I come home so tired everyday but I wake up excited the next day for what it has to offer me. This is a good phase. I'm 2 weeks through my personal training course at the Australian Fitness Academy and I'm loving it. It's a nice feeling to go to class everyday and learn something I have lots of interests in. Reminds me of high school in a way since I'm doing this full-time.

I guess what I missed about high school was going into class everyday to see the same friends who would progress through the course together as a group. That was kinda absent at uni and going to the academy is letting me relive that a bit, although it'll only last a couple of months.

I'm also likely to be fighting in the next Prosecution show. I'm super excited about this since I've been waiting quite a while for my trainer to match me up with someone and it's finally gonna happen. The fight is two weeks away so training is also getting more intense. Hopefully I do well.

4 comments:

Nabil Latif said...

hey mate - havent seen a post from you in a while (i have your blog in google reader, so i have been keeping up to date, hehe)

glad to hear you're going through with your personal trainer plan, wish you the best with that.

take care

Subliminal Transmission said...

Nabil.. haven't heard from you for ages. How have you been man?

Yea I decided to try out with a PT career and see how it goes. Hopefully it turns out good and I'll stick with it for a while.

Anonymous said...

keep me update with your prosecute fight. it will be good, if you can ask your sister to take picture from the ring side.
good luck with you fight, kiddo.

dad

Subliminal Transmission said...

Thanks dad. I'll do my best. The show usually gets recorded onto a dvd anyways so you'll be able to watch it later.