Monday, June 09, 2008

Hello! Finally got the internet up and running at our new apartment. The new place is smaller but it's nice and cozy here. It's also much much warmer than the old place, which is really nice. Can't really tell how cold it is outside sometimes. The windows get all fogged up most of the time but I like it like that.

Things are still messy around but I don't think we'll unpack everything since we'll be moving again the end of the year into this new place that's getting built at the moment. I'm quite excited about that. Meanwhile, here are some pix of when we first moved into the place we're at now...




It was also Pie's birthday last week. We went out for Japanese at Tomodachi with Pie's friends. I was very happy with my salmon teriyaki. MMmmm. That was nice. I was very happy with how big the salmon pieces were, considering most places serve puny salmon pieces when you order salmon teriyaki.


Pueng and Pie

She's so Serene


Oh! And we bought a PS3! + a must have game: Guitar Hero III. Also got Heavenly Sword, which is an awwweesoomee game. If you're thinking of getting a PS3 or a PS3 game, I highly recommend it.

Oh baby

Also went to Mr. Jon Teh's birthday dinner at the peking duck place on Smith street. So fat and yummy. No pictures from that though. Too busy eating. After, we went to Max Brenner... As shown below...


Goodnight!!
+ + +

2 comments:

Asha said...

Your new digs look great! I totally see Ikea right there, those white tables, I remember having those! Can't wait to see your new-new place!

Subliminal Transmission said...

Thanks Asha. I can't wait to see my new-new place too :) Yea the tables are from IKEA. Been with me for ages so might donate them when we move out of this place.