Sunday, February 11, 2007

So I'm back in Melbourne

Aside from getting molested by a male steward, the flight was quite alright. Stayed up to watch this pretty funny bollywood movie and this other Korean movie called 'The Host', which I thought was pretty cool.

Anyways, it's nice to be back in Melbourne. It's quite warm but I'd rather have the heat than how it is in winter. Just had my first kickboxing session today. Oh man, very tiring....but good. I think the heat made it a lil difficult for me to catch my breath. Also, I'm gonna have to start wearing mouthguards at trainings now since my dentist found two of my teeth have cracks in them.

As most of you know, I recently turned 24. Wow, I think I'm old. In a way it feels like I haven't done much the past 24 years. But on second thought, I've done so much. I've done shitloads. But one thing I can say is I am happy with the way my life has turned out so far. So I thank those who have contributed and please do continue to do so. Your love and friendship mean a lot to me.

As I've mentioned in my previous posts, there's a fair amount of pictures that have been accumulating, which I have been wanting to post but couldn't. Now that I'm back in Melbourne, prepare for some hardcore picture posting action!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ^^ hvnt dropped by for so long cos our BKK com sucks..
post pics naa wanna see >,<

Nabil Latif said...

happy birthday man