Monday, December 11, 2006

Mali and her goggles

So the lastest news on Ms. Maliwan is that she now wears goggles... Pink goggles. The purpose of this was not only to enhance her already bold and cheeky sense of fashion (take her pink checkered frilly dress for example), the vet wanted to make sure her ultra bulgy eyes don't get scratched by branches and things, considering how naughty and perky she can be around low bushes sometimes. And her eyes get dry quite easily, since her eyeballs are so big her eyelids don't shut completely when she blinks.

Whoa Whoa..I see everything in pink

Goggles off

You know..sometimes we don't know who she's really looking at. Can't really tell. I don't understand.

+ + + + + + +

On a seperate matter, I got meself a phone upgrade to the newly released MOTORAZR V3xx. Booyah! Alright I know it's very similar to what a lot of you guys have out there but hey... mine has two cameras and a three logo on the back lid aallrigghttt? So back off, aight?

Actually this phone holds a personal significance to me, as it marks the first piece of a newly bought electronic equipment, of which I decided the protective plastic sheets be peeled off the screens right away, without hesitation. Now, that's something I had never done before.

Black is beautiful

The three logo.. Now, you don't have one of those on the back of your phone, do you? No, I didn't think so (I wish there was a way to scratch it off somehow).

My new toy

9 comments:

nabeel said...

Congrats!

Subliminal Transmission said...

what on the phone or on my dog's new goggles?

Asha said...

On both I'm sure. I didn't know Mali's eyes didn't shut all the way, fashion is always best when its a necessity. And with the phone, where are the two cameras? They have the "Ami James" (from Miami Ink on TLC) Razr editions out now with dragons and flowers.

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/miamiink/default.asp?WT.mc_id=2006110917&WT.srch=1

And of course, congrats on the plastic-ripping-off accomplishment.

Subliminal Transmission said...

Why thank you, Asha. One camera's on the front at the top, and the other is inside when you open up the flap so you can use video calls, which I never use.

The link you posted is sweet man. Yea I had seen the dragon one around on the internet before. It's cool. It's probably only available in the US and A?

And Miami Ink is cool. They have this DVD documentary out. Contemplating getting it.

I can't get over how beautiful your cat is. Meowww.

Anonymous said...

hey arent dogs colour blind too?

Anonymous said...

you said sometime you dont know where mali looking at. i;ll send you a funny picture of mali. i called it "mali with somsa's eyes".

Subliminal Transmission said...

Haha dad. You're mean. FYI, Somsa was our old driver, who had lazy eyes.

nabeel said...

Yeah, I meant congrats on both.

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice doggles!