Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I need to blog more often.. but it's soooo cooooooolld my fingers are frozen so I can't really type. So much has happened since my last post. Interesting stuff. But I'll come back another day to elaborate. But I just wanna say..I'm usually not really one of those clumsy people who always trip and fall but today I fell like I never fell before. Proud and I were running after this tram and didn't even make it so we started slowing down.. Then the next thing I knew I was face down on the ground (oo it rhymes). The stupidest thing was I had tripped on a little green pole which must have been about a foot in height off the ground and I didn't even see it. Actually there were two of them, to make the matter worse. It was actually quite funny, in retrospect, 'cause I fell quite far forward but I looked back to see my right shoe had come off and stayed right where the pole was, looking back at me like 'what the hell was that?'. Anyways, good thing I landed on my hands, which started bleeding a lil afterwards but it's nothing serious. Proud was making sure I wasn't hurt but I knew she had some serious internal giggles going on... Hehe.

4 comments:

Candidette said...

So cold that your fingers are freezing issit? Who was it that said he likes the cold? Hrrm? HRRRM??

Subliminal Transmission said...

Man.. That was in 2003 when I said that.

Asha said...

I see no pictures of the carnage! Be sure to use some iodine buddy *waggles finger*.

Nabil Latif said...

man lucky you didnt bite your tongue off again haha.

falling in my public. classic. haha