Sunday, August 05, 2007

Ok, I'm back. First thing's first... My computer is zero. After having had accumulated an unjustifiable amount of spyware and such, I decided it was time she was put to sleep, then resurrected. The initial plan was to back up her memories onto the external HDD and then reformat but... It was too late. She died from within, and non of her memories could be saved. Being the master, I had no choice but to let it all go... all of her. Everything... including ALL MY 3,800 odd SONGS!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh........

On a brighter side, my comp has now been revived into a brand new virgin, ready for a fresh new start. So fresh so clean clean. It feels good. I'm having a good time filling her up. This time I'll try my best to be very careful and not infect her with anything.

So here's to a fresh new start...

2 comments:

Nabil Latif said...

ugh...

that last paragraph man.

haha

im staying away from that one.

Subliminal Transmission said...

What man.. get ur mind out the gutter ;p