Saturday, August 25, 2007

Krispy Kreme Bikers

I haven't ranted in a while due to an extreme case of work overload. But anyhow... today I was sitting at this food court just having late lunch. I sat on this log bench thing and had put my bag next to me on my left. I was about half way through my meal when this big biker guy came and sat next to me so I moved my bag. He came alone and I didn't think much of him except 'oh.. a typical big biker guy'. You know... black shirt with bike logo, beer belly, moustache+beard, sunglasses indoor etc..etc..

But I noticed he had with him 4 krispy kreme donuts and 2 drinks. After about 4 mins, his friend turned up. Another biker... same hair cut, sunglasses. Very mean looking. They were about to have their drinks but realised they had forgotten straws. So the second biker said he was going to get some straws... He came back and the first biker looked up at him and said 'Thank you, baby!!' And then they kissed.

Hehehe...

3 comments:

Nabil Latif said...

hahaha wtf

Asha said...

Awwwww bikers need man love too! Just wait until you get to SF.

Subliminal Transmission said...

Hahaha.. I think I've seen on TV and stuff