Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Nice day today, innit?

Finally... the sun's out and I think it is here to stay for a while. At least until the next winter (hopefully). Everything seems so much better when its nice, bright and warm. Everyone's in a good mood, especially guys. You know why? Because if we were to test for a relationship between the amount of sun there is and the amount of clothes on a girl's body, the result would be a significant negative correlation (check out fig.01).

And it's nice to see the birds are out to play on a beautiful day like this. I think I saw some blue tits today. Or may be they were great tits. Yes, I think they were great tits. A lot of them (I'm still talking about birds).

I saw something else funny today. When I was walking out of Melbourne Central, there was an eggplant just lying there on the footpath. I'm not sure what it was doing there or where it came from but it was there. I actually started laughing at it 'cause it looked so lost....and funny. Didn't have my camera with me so I took a picture with my phone instead (people there must have thought I was weird).


Wonder what it's doing now... may be someone adopted it.

2 comments:

Nabil Latif said...

hahaha at that egg plant.

why didnt you pick it up if you were so worried about it? haha

Candidette said...

tits? surely there were other birds there too :oP but i suppose you only noticed the tits and you didnt see the magpies, pigeons, little brown birds, rosellas...it HAD to be the tits.

That says alot about you. *tsk tsk

loving the chart by the way. I think you beat jm to putting charts on blogs!