Sunday, September 17, 2006

A space invader located

There aren't many cars on the road, nor pedestrians on the streets. It's another fine Sunday afternoon and I'm on my way to Baillieu with three chapters of economics in my bag, waiting eagerly to puzzle me.

Empty seats on the tram allow each passenger plenty of personal space, which is an incentive for a tram voyage on a Sunday. I had chosen a window seat, as usual. Being a martian, I find my eyes panning out the window for some fine Venusian specimens, naturally.

'Man, I wanna go sit in the park and read my Bangkok Tattoo..It's such a nice and sunny afternoon...' A sigh. 'But tomorrow's test is 15% and I don't wanna mess that up..'

'eh..' My eyes got my attention. I think they have spotted something and it's not a fine Venusian.
'It's one of them.. a small one but he's definitely one of them!' I smirk. 'What's he doing so low down there?.. I gotta go check this out.'

I reach for the tram cord and hop off. After just a few steps, I'm standing outside a secondhand bookstore, looking down at him..


..with a smile on my face.

http://www.space-invaders.com/

*My discovery of the lil invader is dedicated to my blog mentor, Khun Candidette, Khun Spaceman Spiff, and Khun Zero-Point Energy Field Manipulator.

"Whatcha lookin' at??"

2 comments:

Candidette said...

where is it!!
where is it!!

mannn i have to find the ones here!
i shall *try*

Subliminal Transmission said...

let's just say he's on the way to your uni.. its more fun if you try to look for him.. hehe :)

then i'll you later..

Please look for the ones in Bkk and take pix k? I know there's one on the pedestrian crossing bridge outside the world trade centre and another on one of the BTS pillars just by Siam Square. I remember from the website.