Sunday, May 20, 2007

☼ ♣ ¤☻

I need to catch up on sleep but I don't think that's feasible until my last exam is over with. For the past few weeks I've been spending most of my time at uni. Staying back pretty late and over the weekends. That didn't bother me much..I'd rather be going in to get work done properly than having to rush last minutes and feeling bad when the results come out shit. It's just that the consecutive late nights are taking toll on my energy level (not to mention the eye bags).

Don't get me wrong tho..I still appreciate the flexibility of student life/working part-time. Considering this privilege is probably gonna come to an end the end of the year when I graduate, I don't wanna take it for granted. Occasional compression periods but plenty of time for training and roaming around is actually not bad at all. I do also wanna finally start working full time tho. Hopefully all my PR process works out fine. I'm expecting a lot of hassle...

It's been a while since I last posted up what I cooked so thought I might share a few dishes. Deprived of time, my cooking time has been reduced to 15 mins - half hour. hehe.. But it was good. I've been forced to come up with some really simple and quick healthy dishes. Behold...

My own version of Chicken Parma

Pan fried chicken breast with my lastest craze: Baked Beans!!

This one doesn't look very good. Didn't taste all that good either haha. Stir fried kangaroo. Should have left out the wombok.

But right now, I'm craving for some Taiyaki..one of my childhood food

cue: harpy music....♪ ♫♪ ♪


Also wanted to show this porterhouse/veggie soup thing I just made for dinner but forgot to take photo. And it's already gone..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your picture of chicken/baked beans misleads me from my first sight. because i think this is the dish i like "baked beans/boiled egg/vegetables". anyway, that's your dish. while i am writing i am eating baked bananas. haha.

Anonymous said...

how is the kangaroo meat taste like...chicken/crocodile? pork? beef? lamb? perhaps i'd like to try.

Subliminal Transmission said...

I don't think anything else taste like kangaroo. May be closest is lamb? But the smell is very different. Very strong. But I usually buy the marinated one. That's very nice. It's one of the best red meat you can get... High protein, 2% fat!!

Asha said...

I love the food pictures! Especially love that you ate a boiled egg with your baked bean chicken! Healthy, healthy! Anyway, good luck on all your exams, and even though you know that doing all this work now is going to pay off, let me tell you from experience from this past semester, it absolutely pays off to work as hard to can now. Things always break at the last minute, and you'll be happier that you got it all done before all that junk happens. Good luck!!!

Oh and p.s. my visa got approved. Woohoo..

Subliminal Transmission said...

Woohoo!! Congrats Asha!