Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Today I was coerced...

...into having Hungry Jack's by a friend. Last time I had anything from there must have been about a year ago and man.. has their whopper deteriorated. I remember back then, what was meant to be beef still at least looked like beef. But today, it was like a dry brown piece of leather. Sometimes I think it's a scam burgers look so good on the ads and what you get is the total opposite. Worse yet, certain giant fast food chains try so hard to convince the public they're becoming health-conscious, but the truth is they're still trying to make money off of the same old shit they've been selling.

Anyways, today I submitted my last assignment for the semester. That felt pretty good but like I've mentioned before, the tight cluster of exams is just around the corner. Considering how much I have to read, the next couple weeks are gonna go by just like that.

My last exam will be on the 15th of June. Not only do I look forward to that day because I finish my exams, but also because a friend of mine is fighting, and I'm pumped to go support him. Kenny sent over the poster for his next fight, and it looks pretty mean (the guy on the top right). I'll be sure to get some good photos from the fight.. Woo!!

Better go shower...

No comments: