Thursday, May 31, 2007

Gimme back my tongue

One of the lil things that pisses me off the most is when you're happily enjoying your meal... and then your stupid tongue decides to get in the way of your teeth. And your stupid teeth can't tell food from tongue.

Today I bit myself so hard a lil chunk came off. I swear.. I'm not joking. It was the worse one I've ever had in my life. Good thing I had some beer to sterilise the cut straight away. The bubbly effect must have helped clean the cut. I hope somehow that bit of my tongue grows back properly. Right now it's black and purple.

*I'll spare you with no picture on this one

I think I've been studying a lil too much and not sleeping enough...

5 comments:

Asha said...

ARGH! The horror! The absolute horror! As far as accidental self-inflicted tongue pain goes, biting off a chunk is pretty up there! You'll be fine, it should grow back, I had it happen, although I didn't have any blackened tongue. Are you going to go see a doctor?

Nabil Latif said...

ah man thats,

ewwww

haha

i hate when i do that, but to actually bite off a bit??

man ive got my toungue tucked away right now at the back of my throat haha i dont even wanna imagine the feeling

Subliminal Transmission said...

Haha Nabil, I can imagine your expressions.. haha. But yea, it was pretty bad man. It sounded like a raw piece of chicken or something. K that probably made it worse.

Asha, you're right it's healing pretty fast, tho it took me like an hour to have my breakfast this morning. I should be fine without a doctor. Just takes ages for me to eat at the moment.

Anonymous said...

so bad.
i bit my upper lip last night during my dinner. and so unlucky i had it again this afternoon while eating duck noodle on the same wound.
so bad !

Subliminal Transmission said...

Hahahaha.. that's funny. But that's usually the case. It gets swollen then you bite it again. I've been successful in trying my best to not do the same so far.