Sunday, November 05, 2006

How kids these days do maths

Pie showed me these today. Damned funny...

Notice the etc.. hahaha
. . . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . .

Have you heard this one?: Why were the Polacks so easily defeated by the Nazis in the WWII?...

Because the Nazis marched in backwards and the Poles thought they were leaving.


HAHAHA. I laugh every time.

+ + + + + + +

So we went skating today. It was nice to finally get a chance to get out and do something out in the sun after having been in the library every day for the past few weeks. Not that all my exams are over, tho. The fourth and final one will be on Thursday; International Trade Law. Not really my kinda thing. It's fun to learn and all, but I hate it when there are no right or wrong answers in the exams. I know some of you may think 'Wow, that's sweet..no right or wrong'. But it's not so sweet when even there's no wrong answer, when they don't like it..it's wrong.

So anyways, Spaceman Spiff was going down this slope on his skates today, for the first time in years. Well, he didn't exactly stack it or anything, but managed to leave behind a black trail from pressing on the break so hard haha. And then the track stopped half way down as he jumped onto the grass hehehe. Don't mean to be cussing you or anything, Mr. Spiff, but it was hilarious.

Speaking of skates. Check out this new Kelso 2 boot. It's sweeeeeeet.

Damned sexy

I think I would wear them on the street if they were walkable.

With a Ground Control Hi-Lo frame on

Anyhoo, I still love my skates. Eventhough they gave me burns today on my ankles, but I still love my skates. My sweet ass Legacy Venoms.

My babies

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's real fun to me for the maths.
my younger days i was like this.

Nabil Latif said...

haha those maths answers are classic.

I'm a little embarrassed though cos it took me a while to figure out what was wrong with the first one. haha jp

Asha said...

Aiya (say it like it looks), so lucky you can rollerblade where you are, I'm so scared to even bike in San Fran, even though everyone does it, it's so easy to get hit by a bus, car or other bikers. I still have my old rollerblades in Thailand with the brakes all worn down to the holder.

I demand more pictures!

Subliminal Transmission said...

Aiyo..at least you can ride a bike, Asha. When are you in BKK again? May be we can find somwhere to skate there. And I promise a lot of pictures after my last exam on Thursday :) So please stay tuned.

+ + + + + + +

Hehe yea it took me a while to figure out the eight to the side/infinity sign one too, Nabil. I was actually good at maths when I was younger then I don't know what happened.

+ + + + + + +

Yes, dad. Your younger days when you got 26% in your maths exam.

Anonymous said...

lol.. i thought it was 28%!!

Nabil Latif said...

haha yeh, my maths skills have totally gone down the drain since high school too.

the other day i was correcting my little brother's maths homework. I took one look at the questions, and said "ill take your word for it"

haha couldn't do it