Saturday, October 28, 2006

One down, Three to go

So I got one exam down, which I must say actually went pretty well. Expecting something good out of this subject. I never really saw international economics as a doctrine I'd be too interested in but this subject has provided me a good insight into the principle and a good understanding of how things work, especially the foriegn exchange stuff. So that's cool. Ok, enough nerding.

I've been listening to a lot of Fergie's new album: Dutchess. Aside some of the really lame lyrics and her rather orthodox style, I like a lot of the songs on the album. There's quite a fair bit of Missy Elliott and Gwen Stafani showing through her work. May be a little bit too much? She also seems to have used a lot of the 'Run DMC style' rapping..may be because she wanna rap but she can't? (not saying anything bad about Run DMC) But overall, I think it's an album with a good variety of moods. And now I got 'London London London..' stuck in my head. I like it, tho.

Putting her music aside, I must say she's got one of the fittest bodies out there. Tight abs and bootiful. Well, that's if she really looks like how she does in the media, in real-life.

Things have been quite spooky in my pencil case lately. Usually I have two black uni-b
all pens in there (as shown in the pic). One is almost empty and the other one's kinda new so it's quite full (you know how with uni-ball pens, you can see the amount of ink you have left inside?). The almost empty one I usually use for writing unimportant stuff, since the ink has become too inconsistent and the new one I use for when I want some solid text. Last night I wanted to write notes for the exams and wanted to use the new pen. I thought I had taken out the right one from the pencil case but then the ink started cutting off after a couple sentences. So I checked and there was no ink inside so I thought I must have taken out the wrong one. Then I took the other one out and started writing..same thing, ink started cutting off. So I took both pens out to look and they were both EMPTY!! BOTH!!! how??? It's like someone broke into my pencil case to drain out my new pen overnight. I checked and there was no ink stain or anything on the pencil case. Strange.

I went to buy a new black uni-ball
Signo pen earlier today and when I was taking it out of the pencil case in the library, a PURPLE uni-ball pen fell out. Purple? I never bought a purple uni-ball pen or any purple pen altogether (despite it being my favourite colour when I was a kid). Where did it come from? I have no idea. Somebody get an exorcist for my pencil case. Or better yet, get Constantine!!

So my next exam is on Monday; International Management Process. And then another one on Thursday. I've pretty much been living at Baillieu, trying to get my readings done. Really looking forward to after all this semester's exams. Have a list of things I wanna do and so I can finally go skate with Candidette and Spaceman Spiff.

Meanwhile, I gotta get three chapters done tonight. 'Til next time...

3 comments:

nabeel said...

Good luck!

Asha said...

Yes yes, good luck, but more importantly, how come your pens have 'Apple' on them?

As far as pen shortages, my only advice is to buy them in bulk and store them everywhere, so that you get wonderful "surprises" of brand new pens when you least expect it. Yes, this is how I entertained myself before I got a cat.

castlesinthesky said...

What about little sisters? My experience with mine is that she gets into my stuff all the time. Books, pens, computers, cars, etc. - and I can't seem to find them again when I look for them. And when I try to borrow anything of hers? I can even find it when I look - even though it was right there only a few minutes ago!