Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Where is my gray jacket?

*The following is pure whining. Don't say I didn't warn you*

One of the things I hate most is to lose any of my clothes. I don't know where my gray Roger David jacket is. I made sure I put it in my bag instead of putting it on the shoulder or hang it on the outside of the bag like a lot of people do but still... I managed to lose it. Why couldn't it have been another jacket.

Now usually when something goes missing, I can usually try to think and trace back to when and where I might have left it. But this, I didn't even wear it yesterday so it should still be in my bag but it's not. I may have taken it out of the bag in the changing room at the gym just so I could get other stuff from the bottom of the bag out. If that was when I lost it, it would mean somebody nicked it when I wasn't looking. F***ing stoler! And I'm sure I checked the locker before I left and I had taken everything out.

Otherwise, I was in the library that evening. I may have taken it out of the bag to get my books out but fo sho I would have put it back in the bag. Again, if it was then that it went missing, somebody nicked it. Stoler! Stoler! Stoler!!!

I liked the jacket so much I went back to Roger David today to see if they still had any left. But that lot has been forwared to DFO and it's ffarrrr!!!!! Well, I guess now that my favourite jacket is gone, I'm gonna have to make up for it in Bangkok. Can't wait. I hope I find something similar too, tho.

+ + + + + + +

On a seperate matter, I think old people on the tram are very funny. I like the way they sit and do whatever they do. Except those scary ones, who mumble violently and look like they're gonna hit you with their cane.

Two days ago, sitting opposite me was this little old man, who looked very friendly with his silly blue cap. You know, one of those old men with an everlasting smile on their face :) (in a nice way, not in a perverted way). After a while, this old lady came on the tram and I was watching the old man become instantly coy when the lady took a seat next to him. He was trying his best to not be too obvious while he was checking her out. His hands were in his pockets one second then out the next as he seemed quite restless like an excited lil boy. hehe. I thought it was quite funny.

On the same topic, Nabil was telling me about this funny thing that happened on his tram ride yesterday. This really old lady was sitting on the tram...really old like grandma old, you know.. And then ticket inspectors came on. They came over to her and asked to see her ticket. She reached into her hangbag and took out the ticket with her trembling hand along with a magnifying glass and held it over the expiry date on the ticket for the officer to see hahaha I thought that was hilarious.

+ + + + + + +

So my first exam is on Thursday. International Economics. Quite confusing. But should be ok.

4 comments:

nabeel said...

That sucks about the jacket, maybe it might turn up unexpectedly.

Dominicgwg said...

bad luck about the jacket dude....i had a shirt stolen from the gym locker room a couple of months ago too.... since that day i dont let my stuff out of my sight.

Candidette said...

you know...i totally understand where you are coming from. i lost my pencil case today. panic ensued. but then i realised that it was in my bag. dont worry...once i get my phillo exam out of the way i shall don on my colonial style exploration hat, torch in tow, and shall find the jacket!
*yay!

Subliminal Transmission said...

Thanks everyone for your condolences as I mourn over the loss of my jacket. Very sweet of you Noelle to wanna help me find it. But I don't know if it'll ever turn up. There'll always be a small amount of hope inside of me, tho.

I was also thinking one of the things I'd hate to lose is my pencil case, too. I've had it for ages and it has served me well. I wouldn't be able to find a match for it anywhere.

+ + + + + + +

Getting stuff stolen from the gym sucks huh dom?