Saturday, October 21, 2006

Randomania III

This one is extra random with lots of pictures 'cause I dont have time but I wanna blog, mmkay? And 'Phase 2-Exam Hibernation' has begun, mmkay?

+ + + + + + +

Cake's new art project. What would you do if there's an oversized creature in your toy grabber? huh? That's Bing Bing in there. The project is on display at Melbourne Uni.

The Evolution of Bing Bing

+ + + + + + +

Foaming Kiwi means it's gone bad, no?

+ + + + + + +

I gotta stop counting when I'm cutting food. It's getting annoying.

+ + + + + + +

So here it is.. My new hair. It looks different in different kinda light, obviously. I might get it a bit lighter next time. And it's not as red as it looks in real-life.

+ + + + + + +

What do you do when you have poured too much Martini by mistake? Do you try to pour it back into the bottle? Or save the trouble and just drink it?

+ + + + + + +

Knuckles after kickboxing...I guess it's not too bad. But it hurts but it's not bad..

+ + + + + + +

'Light Grenades'. Waiting with much anticipation.

+ + + + + + +

This guitar was done a while back. Took me a while but I like how it turned out. May be a lil dark, tho. I'm thinking of drawing on the back. Like that wiggly stuff on the bottom right. Like that. When I have time...

+ + + + + + +

Pie's paper sushi (and a fried egg)

+ + + + + + +

I think I've become very addicted to this revolving ring. I don't go anywhere without it. I apologise to those, whom I might have irritated by the constant movement of my right middle finger and thumb. I can't help it. It's muscle memory now.

+ + + + + + +

My supper. Smoked Salmon Sandwich. Yea, that's pineapple. I like it, ok?

+ + + + + + +

Weird strawberry

+ + + + + + +

K..back to studying. International Business theories. Very interesting.

12 comments:

nabeel said...

I have a ring like that, too! Except I wear it one my right thumb - so the middle finger/thumb movement is reversed for me. That hair is looking cool. And that guitar is just awesome.

Anonymous said...

Haha y do u have to count when ur chopping!!

Subliminal Transmission said...

Thanks, Nabeel. Yea so you know what it means to be addicted to the ring right? It's fun, tho haha.

+ + + + + + +

Yes, Pie. I can't help it but have to count in my head when I'm chopping food. Sometimes I try not to but I start counting again.

The Nomadic Ink Slinger said...

Do you like odd or even numbers? I like them in even numbers with the exception of 1, 7 and 9.

Subliminal Transmission said...

That's funny. I usually have to make them even numbers, excepting 7,9 and 11. I don't like 1 and I don't like it when they exceed 11.

Alysia S. said...

reminds me of elektra. she counts too.

careful with ur punching, k... else you'll get arthritis later on.

Asha said...

I like all the pictures! Post more, screw business theory!

Subliminal Transmission said...

oooo somebody's got a new blog!! Your cat is very pretty, Asha. Should keep her name Moo.

Dominicgwg said...

nice hair jet, i think this is the first time ive seen u with hair...good to know ur head is fertile.

also I had the exact same thing for lunch last friday (smoked salmon sandwich)...it was frickin A....

and the strawberries u guys get there look sweet.... the ones we have here are as big as ant nuts. will send u a pic.

Subliminal Transmission said...

hur hur

Candidette said...

asha, hey! i dont know if you have a blog. i saw your profile thingy on friendster but un(fortunately) i deleted my friendster profile.
how you been?

*sorry jet! using your blog as a thingymiwhatsit!

Subliminal Transmission said...

no no I'm glad :) Been a while since you guys last talked na.